Search Search

International Transfer or 3/2

No financial assistance is available for international transfer and 3/2 students.  Only international transfer and 3/2 applicants who can demonstrate their ability to pay the full cost of a Caltech undergraduate education will be considered for admission.

International transfer and 3/2 applicants will need to acknowledge that they cannot apply for financial aid by submitting the International Transfer and 3/2 Student Supplemental Form as part of their admissions application.

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter